Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Yang To My Yin

March 17, 2006
1:40 pm
From her to him
(original subject: it runs in the family)

Habi,

Everyday God reminds me how blessed I am to have you in my life. You open my senses to things that I refuse to see, hear, and feel because I am too lazy to really think (like in reading maps) and I tend to choose the more convenient options, or because I am too busy with the little unimportant things that I forget to think outside my paradigm, or maybe I am just too proud to admit that there are certain things that I can't do by myself. In any case, you seem to always know the right things to say or do, which always seem to make sense and make me wonder why I never thought of them myself.
I've come to respect (and depend on) your view on everything. You don't just complete me, you complement me. You're my paradigm shifter, the unison to my octave, the yang to my yin. In your compulsion to symmetry, I found my own harmony.
If I am able to do for you half of what you do for me, I'd die a happy woman.

Love,
Habi

No comments: