Friday, June 23, 2006

Sweet Nothings From A Silly Girl In Love

August 5, 2005
12:32 pm
From her to him


Habi!

Alam mo, Habi, I realized something. I didn’t think it was possible to be more in love with you than I was before (say, 3 months ago), but I really feel with all my heart and soul and guts that I am in love with you now more than ever! Now that I think about it, the cliché I-still-LOVE-you-but-I’m-just-not-IN-LOVE- with-you-anymore’ could be true. I think being ‘in love’ can have certain levels of intensity. The way I LOVED you the first time I said that I did is the same way I LOVE you now – true and pure and unconditional and will last until my heart is able. But that’s not my point today. My point is that I am IN LOVE with you now more than I ever was in my whole life. And it’s such a wonderful giddy feeling that I hope it doesn’t end!
Don’t mind me lah.
4 1/2 work hours to go!

In love and loving it,
Habi

No comments: