Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Life Is So Much Better With You In It

September 8, 2003
3:20 pm
From him to her

Loved the e-card; so very descriptive of the situation yesterday. Pussy packing her bags, watching a movie (well, yeah, had other people been more watchful of the time and not clearing the supermarket of every imaginable merchandise!), and sleeping with a smile.
Thank-yous are indeed in order:
Thank you for standing up for me with your parents, at the cost of earning their resentment, of losing the familiar life you used to lead, and of missing the company of your little brother whom you love so dearly. My prayers are for you. But no crying, now.
Thank you for being so sweet and caring. You treat me like a king. Every second with you is time well spent, each one swinging from comfortable to adventurous in a moment's notice. Loving you is easy ('cause you're beautiful, and making love with you is all I wanna do. Ü) I could not ask for more.
Thank you for opening your doors to a new 'exception'. It was rough sailing, but it looks like visions of more wonderful journeys are mine to keep.
Ana Behibek, habbibi.

No comments: