Friday, July 14, 2006

I Wish You...

September 19, 2005
10:30 am
From her to him


Good morning, love!

Thanks for a wonderful wonderful weekend!

My birthday wishes for you…
more places to explore,
more foreign sights to behold,
more cultures to experience,
more delicacies to sample,
more languages to learn,
more interesting people to meet,
more coffee table books to read (and own),
more photos to shoot,
more shoes to wear off,
more city lights to gaze at,
more wonders of God to marvel at,
and a hundred healthy years and more to enjoy all those.

I love you always.

Habi



September 19, 2005
10:400 am
From him to her


Habi,

Wow. A wonderful, wonderful list of wishes that says it all. Thank you so very much, my love. Thank you for the lovely birthday celebration. And eveything that has come to pass. All these wishes shall not be for naught if you are there by my side sharing the adventure.

Love,
Habi

No comments: